WHAT: BraveHeart, Inc. - A Licensed Training Provider for the American Red Cross - will teach the course, which includes information on:
* Leadership, decision-making, and the business of babysitting
* Safety, safe toys and play, behavior issues and how to deal with them
* Basic child care, including holding, feeding, diapering and caring for infants and young children
* Common first aid situations, and how to care for burns, bleeding, bee stings and more
* Recognizing emergencies, when to call 911, techniques for choking
* Intro/practice CPR and much more!