Vista PEAK Exploratory
Pick-up and Drop-off Procedure
(School start and end times: 8:20-3:25)
- Take your time and be careful
- Park your vehicle away from the school and walk if no parking is available
- Students to cross streets only at marked crosswalks
- Be respectful of students, staff, and other parents
- Please respect our neighbors, do not block driveways
- Follow all posted traffic signs
- Do not park in crosswalks
- Park vehicle properly before loading or unloading students
- Do not double park your vehicle
- NO U-Turns
You will notice large, orange traffic cones in the drop-off circles on both the east and west sides of the building. The cones are there to assist those dropping off students by the curbs. Vehicles are to remain in a single file line and pull up as far as they can to maximize the amount of sidewalk space used for drop-offs.
On the WEST side of the building we request that you follow the car in front of you that will pull all away around to the end of the soccer goal.
On the EAST side of the building we request that you follow the car in front of you that will pull all away around to the crosswalk before they stop.
If your student(s) are unable to unload in less than 30 seconds, please drop them off in the parking lot closest to the crosswalk so the crossing guard can assist them across the driveway.
If you have students in multiple grades, you are welcome to choose which side you would like to drop off your students.
Some key points to remember to ensure safety:
PLEASE DO NOT PASS THE CAR IN FRONT OF YOU.
IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO UNLOAD QUICKLY PLEASE PARK IN THE PARKING LOT.
USE ONLY DESIGNATED CROSSWALKS.
DO NOT USE THE FRONT OF THE BUILDING. THAT IS FOR BUSSES ONLY.
PLEASE ARRIVE AT SCHOOL BY 8:10am TO ENSURE YOU ARE ON TIME. If you are late you will have to enter through the main door and get a tardy pass.